Testing…testing…

Last week I got to do something I have wanted to do for a while. I got to be a tester for a new sewing pattern! When I saw a call for testers on the new Lily Bird Ben and Mia pants I knew that this was a pattern I wanted to test out!

They were so cute!I was hoping to test them out on Richie, but his size was already filled. That was no problem since I have a couple more children available! I ended up sewing a size three for Lillon. When I saw the original made up in navy blue corduroy with white piping, I knew what I was going to do!

For years I have had this pretty green corduroy in my stash waiting for the perfect project this was it. I pulled out some baby pink piping from my notions to add to it and searched through my pink fabrics looking for the right one to go with the green corduroy and the pink piping. I chose the cream with white dots that I used to make up my nursing dress awhile back. The pants were simple to cut out and sew together. The piping and the belt loops really added some fun to them. I was really happy with the finished pants! Lillon was too, in spite of the grumpy face she put on while I was trying to get a picture of them on her. 😛

This entry was posted in Homemaking, Sewing. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Testing…testing…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *